Tuesday, June 19, 2012

An Update

I received a complaint from one of my loyal readers that I didn't blog about last night.  My deepest apologies if you went to bed on the edge of your seat, not sure where I left things.  So here is the rundown about my accomplishments yesterday: 
  • 2 report cards completed in their entirety (23 to go)
  • 12 project report cards completed (13 more to go)
  • Girls Coffee @ Metro Perc (a lovely time)
  • Called Direct Loans (ha!)
My goals for today are to finish up the 13 project report cards AND finish the reading reports (all 23 remaining).  Booyah.  However, I am already having a bit of a hard time getting started ... and here is one reason why (see photo):



Another reason is that I am sucked into this "terrible" teen drama Pretty Little Liars.  There are few things in this world that capture my attention quite like a teen drama.  But I have good multitasking skills and sometimes having background noise helps me focus.  Yesterday I grooved along with my Spotify playlist, today we will see if I can be as productive.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I"m your cheering section. Envision me in a short cheerleader outfit complete with pom-poms

    "You can do it! Yes you can!"

    Note: I was never a rally girl and I don't know any other cheers except, "hold 'em back, hold 'em back, way back." But this is not appropriate for your needs.

    And, Benson, you need to go chase the beetles and leave mommy alone!

    ReplyDelete