Thursday, June 21, 2012

Benson's Latest Tactics

It is another painfully beautiful day at Bumpus Ridge; and Benson is trying a series of new tactics to get me to take him outside:

Tactic #1: Finding the only sunny spot upstairs; then laying in said sunny spot despite the obvious discomfort (his back/face were shoved up against the wall).


Tactic #2: Being very cute and photogenic in said sunny spot.  Unlike Daisy (our old boxer-rotweiler) Benson loves the camera and poses effortlessly.  Dogs are strange.




Tactic #3: The Old Lady Lip (dog pouting)

Tactic #4: The Stare-Down
 Tactic #5: The Block

 
Yesterday I did set up an outdoor work station that is in the shade enough (although I got bitten by mosquitoes when I was out there last night).  My todo list today is uncomfortably long:
  • 10 x Reading Report Cards
  • 10 x Stewardship/Citizenship Report Cards
  • 23 x Writing
To the Great Outdoors we go ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment